I. ONLINE CONDUCT
You, as a user, agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Website any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, false, misleading, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. We may disclose any electronic communication of any kind.
- to satisfy any law, regulation, or court/government order or request;
- if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate our Website; or
- to protect our rights or property as well as that of our officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, sponsors, and licensors (collectively, "Providers") and any other user.
We reserve the right to prohibit conduct or communication that we deem in our sole discretion to be harmful to us, to individual users, to the Website, to our Providers, to the communities that use the Website, or to any third party, or which we believe to violate any applicable law.
- Proprietary Rights You acknowledge that the Website contains content that is owned by www.womensportsfoundation.in, our Providers or our licensors (“Proprietary Content”) which is protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now existing or hereafter developed. Such Proprietary Content includes, without limitation, cricket clips, photographs, text and graphics. The Website, including Proprietary Content thereon, is protected by copyright under Indian law and international treaties. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Proprietary Content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may download or make copies of select portions of the Proprietary Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal use and not for any commercial use, and that you maintain any notices contained in the Proprietary Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence or as permitted by applicable law you may not reproduce or distribute in any way Proprietary Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other propriety right. In addition to the foregoing, use of any software content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software.
- Video The website contains video content, including, without limitation, cricket clips. We do not warrant its accuracy, correctness, reliability, comprehensiveness, or currency of any rating.
- Prohibited Activity The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Website and through your use of the Services. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communications from the Website and reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to activity that, in our sole discretion: is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person; is false or misleading; involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming"; contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); Constitutes, furthers or promotes any criminal or tortious activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; solicits personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; interferes with, disrupts, or creates an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website; uses any information obtained from the Services or the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person; uses the Website or Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
IV. NON-COMMERCIAL USE
The Website is for your personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website or Services, including unauthorized commercial use of or framing of photographs contained thereon, collecting user names and/or email addresses of account holders by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or Services.
V. AGE OF USERS
We do not intend the Website to be used by minors under the age of 13. Furthermore, we do not market the Website for use by minors under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may use the Website only with express parental consent.
VI. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically, which constitutes your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
VII. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The website is provided by us and our webhost on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all implied warranties, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, neither we nor any of our providers makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:
- as to the operation of the website or the services;
- that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- as to the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of the website or the services; or
- that the website, its servers, the services or e-mail sent from or on behalf of us are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither we nor any of our providers guarantees the continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website or the services. The operation of the website may be interfered with by numerous factors beyond our control or that of any of our providers. Under no circumstances shall we or any our providers be liable for any damages that result from the use of or inability to use the website, including but not limited to reliance by a user on any information obtained from the website or services or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to our records, programs, or services. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through the website. Neither we nor any of our providers will be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising from the use of the website or the services, even if we or our provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
IX. APPLICABLE LAW; JURISDICTION
You agree to indemnify and hold www.yuvrajsinghfoundation.org, its Providers, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website or Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any content that you post on the Website or through the Services causes us to be liable to another person.
This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Website or any of the Services. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Website and Services. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.