Really honoured be a member Women Sport Foundation. They are really doing a great job. All the best to them.
- Yuzvendra Chahal - Royal Challengers Bangalore player
Happy to be a part of Women Sports Foundation. Really want to help the player who need them most. Wishing WSF Good luck !!!
- Manoj Kumar - Boxer
Women Sports Foundation is doing great work. Helping sportperson who need them.
- Rahul Tewatia - Rajasthan Royals Player
Hardworking and discipline is a great way to achieve what to desire of. Hats off to WSF.
- Mohit Sharma - Chennai Super Kings (Bowler), India national cricket team, Haryana cricket team
Being a WSF Game ambassador is a matter of honour. All the best to Women Sports Foundation.
- Dhyani Dave - Indian Chess Player
I'm still thinking positive. The injury and being hurt are part of life. It's part of the injury.
- Rinku Singh - Baseball
I think WSF is doing good job for all sportperson. Wish them all the best all the way through.
- Parvinder Awana - Kings XI Punjab (Bowler)
Great to be a part of such a nice cause. Wishing goodluck to WSF !!!
- Manan Vohra - Kings XI Punjab (Batsman)
Happy to be a part of WSF. All the best to them.
- Joydeep Kaur - Hockey Player
When You have dreams in ur eyes and in you live them everyday then u accomplish what you aim in life
- Shiba Maggon - Basketball
Women Sports Foundation is doing awesome. Hope they achieve their goal.
- Shikha Uberoi- Tennis Player
Women Sports Foundation is doing great job. Wishing them All the best for future.
- Monty Desai - Rajasthan Royals
When one is young, aspiring to play for the country, doing well, any hindrance, like injury or being out of form, can be frustrating and a cause of annoyance or even anger. But once you have a close encounter with death, you realise the real value of life.
- Yuvraj Singh - Indian International Cricketer
In the game of cricket, a hero is a person who respects the game and does not corrupt the game. The one who doesn't or corrupts the game, they are the villain. They should be punished, and they have been punished in the past.
- Virat Kholi - Indian International Cricketer
It was the the first time I was bowling to him [Tendulkar] and I started thinking how it would feel if I end up taking his wicket. It was a dream come true.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar - Indian International Cricketer
I would say this (T20 World Cup) victory is bigger and more significant than our 1992 World Cup win because of its timing.
- Ramiz Raja - Pakistani Former Cricketer
I was delighted to given opportunity in late 70's to tour to England. Was really happy to serve the country
- Surinder Khanna - Former Indian Cricketer
Being Video Jockey and to anchor IPL. it was a delight full experience.
- Archana Vijaya - VJ
We have really good wrestlers and to need more of those to increase tally of medals in wrestling .
- Mahabali Satpal - Wrestling Coach And Former Wrestler Of India
Carroll reveals that the language of sport is universal and that great coaches think similarly, irrespective of which sport they are in.
- G Rajaraman - Journalist, D.D Media Co-ordinator, Times Internet
It was the pleasure to make movie like mary kom and people should also know about mary kom and her background from where she has become a star
- Omung Kumar - Director (Mary Kom, Ishq Vishk)
I am primarily concerned about sportspersons, that is our priority. The facilities will remain available for athletes.
- Jitendra Singh - Former Minister of State for Youth Affairs and Sports and the Minister of State for Defence, Government of India.
White ball, red ball, it's all cricket. It's just about playing cricket and I guess for me it's about consistency and taking wickets, whether it be with the white ball in Twenty20 cricket or I guess later in the year with the red ball or the white ball again.
- Mitchell Starc - Australian Cricketer
Like every other athlete, I always dreamt of playing at the Olympics, and it feels really good to see that dream materialize.
- Mary Kom - Indian Boxer, Five-time World Amateur Boxing champion